Select an option below to view permits and downloadable forms. If you have any questions we advise you to contact our Events department.
- General Provisions for lessees of the Westergasfabriek
- Standard Permit Westergasfabriek
- Toegangsregels Westergasfabriek
- Algemene Gebruikseisen Brandweer
- Regels Voedsel- en Warenautoriteit
- Situatietekening Permanente Objectvergunning naast Gashouder
- Reclame en Evenementen
- Leidraad opzetten Veiligheidsplan Evenementen
- Aanvraagformulier: Vergunning Evenement
- Aanvraagformulier: Ontheffingen voor Voertuigen
- Aanvraagformulier: Objecten in de Buitenruimte
- Aanvraagformulier: Ontheffing Artikel 35 (Drank- en Horecawet)
No Permit needed
Private events such as company parties and wedding receptions do not require permits as well as public events with less than 1500 expected visitors. These events are covered by a Standard Permit (Engish PDF). The Standard Permit does not cover events associated with an increased risk of public disorder, such as: public events with more than 1500 visitors, football-related events and dance events.
An event is considered private if the following conditions are satisfied:
• the event takes place in a building
The Westergasfabriek must be in receipt of the following information required no later than 4 weeks before the event:
• dimensions of tents/marquees to be used, also indicated on scale plan(s).
If the 4-week deadline has already passed, we advise you to contact our Events department directly.
The Standard Permit does not cover events associated with an increased risk of public disorder, such as: public events with more than 1500 visitors, football-related events and dance events.
If the event does not satisfy the above list of conditions for a private event, then the organiser/producer of the event must apply for an event permit from West Amsterdam district Council (Stadsdeel West).
Event permit applications can be made via this link. The completed form and appendixes should be submitted no later than 8 weeks before the start of the planned event. When more than 2.000 visitors are expected, organisers are required to send in a safety plan to the district council.
Past the deadline? If the 8-week deadline has already passed, we advise you to contact our Events department directly.